Wednesday 25 November 2009

Basso and Brooke Spring/ Summer 2010


I absolutely love bright bold colours and prints and in this post I am broadcasting my appreciation of the designers Basso and Brooke (above).

Their quirky bright geometric prints are sophisticated and classy but still fun and youthful and are my favourite designers at the moment because of this.

I have adored their creations for the past few seasons and their Spring/ Summer 2010 collection didn't disappoint if anything it was better.
They still kept to their trademark bright graphic digital prints with sophicated tailored suits and dresses and took London Fashion week by storm with their Neo Pop themed collection.
They also embellished the graments with beading to add texture and a three dimensional look to the high tech pieces, another favourite technique of mine.
Here is just a few of the best pieces.







No comments:

Post a Comment